About Me

Sabado, Enero 11, 2014

Tintin Ramos


Hey. This is me and my bestie Tintin. We’ve known eachother for like four years, and it’s safe so say that we’ve been besties from the first day we met. Months ago, Tintin moved across my world. Okay I know it's kinda exaggerated. She's now studying in La Salle, Manila and I'm in University of the Philippines Visayas. Instead of a couple of meters between us, there’s 585.4 kilometers between us. It's 13 hours and 3 minutes by walk? Idk I just googled it.
So I really just want to tell her that I’m really proud of her, that I wish she was here.  And that even though I sometimes get mad about stupid thing, that I still love her. Always and Forever. 
You’re one of the bestest friend (if there is such a word) somebody could ever have. <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento